Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Should I wear a pro football teams jersey to a pro basketball game?

I'm going to the Wizards game tonight and I've seen some people wear Redskins jerseys to other games that I've been to. Should I do this too since I don't have anything Wizards to wear?



Should I wear a pro football teams jersey to a pro basketball game?nba draft history





It does look a little awkward when wearing a football jersey to a basketball or baseball game. If you don't have any Wizards gear, I would just wear something that has the Wizards colors in your outfit.



But really .... you should go to the nearest sporting good store and pick up your "Agent 0" jersey !!!!!!!



Should I wear a pro football teams jersey to a pro basketball game?nba playoffs 2007 ,nba teams



are you famous? no? then don't worry about it. noone really cares.
Get a throwback Juwon Howard jersey to wear
You should wear something low cut and push up, to give the other sports fans something to look at while there's no action on the court.
why coitanly! lol anyway yeah i went to 76ers games and seen dudes w/ Eagles jerseys and Eagles games where ppl wore Phillies jerseys!
no please dont when i go to a game i allways make fun of the people that wear other teams jerseys becuse you were the team jersey or no jersey at all
Well, I've been to NBA games and people don't always wear clothing supporting their team. So I'm sure that'll be all right.



GO "AGENT 0" (Gilbert Arenas)
Yes it is ok.
Girls can wear whatever they want to a pro sporting event.
The only people wearing any jerseys at all should be the people on the court. Wearing some one else's jersey is something I will never understand.
You can wear whatever you want; it is not uncommon to see football jerseys at basketball or baseball games. Say hello to Hibachi for me!
Well it wouldn't hurt, but do u like the Redskins anyway?
I would not. but if you really want to go ahead.
I don't see why not, I mean BAsketball players wanna be football players and football players wanna be basketball players.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd