Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What is the name of the song used for many player introductions in pro sporting events?

The title of the song used by many pro basketball teams when introducing players is escaping me. Anyone have any titles that I might look into. I have the theme in my head, but I can't figure the title. It's not Sirius or Thunderstruck...but in that family.



Thanks!



What is the name of the song used for many player introductions in pro sporting events?nba tv





Probably Gary Glitter's Rock %26amp; Roll Part Two (lots of guitar and synths, then people scream YEAH, then it pretty much loops)



We will rock you, by Queen. If there is alternating stomping and clapping this is probably your song.



What is the name of the song used for many player introductions in pro sporting events?nba dunks ,nba teams



2unlimited - get ready for this
I know in hockey some teams use U2 - Streets have no name.
Before the Philadelphia Eagles moved to Lincoln Financial Field, I think they were introduced with "Du Hast" by Rammstein. Now they are intro'ed by "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd